The City of South Hutchinson seeks to encourage the building of residential housing stock within its city limits by offering up various incentives.
New Home Construction Grant
On September 21, 2020, the City of South Hutchinson adopted the New Home Construction Grant. Persons who build or construct a new single-family home that meet certain requirements will be eligible for a $5,000.00 cash payment at closing.
1. There has to be a minimum investment of $100,000.00.
2. New home must be in the City Limits in a taxed Platted Development.
3. All Building and Zoning requirements met.
4. A Certificate of Occupancy has been issued from the City.
5. Utility connection fees have been paid and utility billing information has been set up with the City.
Payment will be made at the next available appropriation period approved by the South Hutchinson City Council after closing. If you have any questions pertaining to the requirements or the case payment, call the City Office at (620) 663-7104.