Fine Payments / Collections
The South Hutchinson Municipal Court has the following payment options for individuals owing fines and costs:
- Pay online 24/7 with a debit/credit card.
- Please keep in mind that paying with Credit or Debit in any manner will incur a minimum $2.05 fee or for payments over $80 will incur a fee in the amount of 2.55% of the total payment. Make a payment online
- Pay in person with a credit/debit card, check/money order made payable to the South Hutchinson Municipal Court or with cash.
- Mail a check/money order made payable to the South Hutchinson Municipal Court via the US Postal Service. The signed ticket must accompany payment. You may submit by mail to the following address:
- South Hutchinson Municipal Court, 10 East Blanchard Avenue, South Hutchinson, KS 67505
- Request more time to pay. Please contact the Court Clerk to see what options may be available to you based on your current circumstances.
South Hutchinson Municipal Court submits some outstanding debts to the Collection Bureau of Kansas. If your debt to the court has been submitted to the collection agency you will need to make arrangements with them to make any payments. Their customer service department can be reached at 866-858-3636.
Debts can also be submitted to the State of Kansas Setoff Program. Debt Setoff collects monies by withholding money from State payments that are issued to individuals that owe a state agency, district court, municipality or a foreign state agency. Their customer service department can be reached at 785-296-4628.